Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pass me a truffle...



My lovely friends Lindsay and Tim sent me this box of chocolate truffles.

Um, let me tell you about these truffles. Tim makes them all from scratch...I remember watching him do it last year. Buys bricks of chocolate, sweetens it and flavors them himself...molds them and makes them pretty. This box has been slightly shaken up b/c it was mailed to me, but nonetheless, I know that it was BEAUTIFUL when put in the box.

To add to that, they come in wonderful different kinds like "Basil", "Caramel", "Coconut" and something with "Honey Lavendar" or something like that. I can't remember... I just treasure every bite and have to use all my will power not to shove them down my throat.

Anyway, I just had to share the little things that make my day a little brighter.

No comments: