Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend of friends and food

I am SO thankful for friends who flew in to celebrate my birthday with me! Rebecca and I have known one another officially for 11 years now (oy) and Melanie and I have known one another for 15 years! It's amazing to have such close friends over several years that you know will always be with you. Thanks for flying in ladies!

Also, thankful for new friends in California who were able to celebrate with me as well. :)

Thanks to everyone for phone calls, cards, and birthday wishes celebrating with me in spirit!! I feel so blessed.

The weekend began with dinner at the Cliff House in San Francisco and expanded to movie watching, more food, and more food... :) Special shout out of thanks to my fabulous youth group who bought me an ipod nano for my birthday!!! They heard I had lost mine in an airplane, and they bought me a new one. SO NICE!!

Here's to another year of life!

1 comment:

Cat Lady of Carmel said...

Great photos!!!!