Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Headed to Wyoming...


I can't believe it's already the third week of June!!!!

This group of lovely youth and I will be headed out this Saturday, June 20-27th to Wind River, Wyoming on a youth mission trip with YouthWorks to a Native American Reservation to be in service for a week. We know that we will be working to repair homes, do yard work, etc. and work with their kids program they have going there.

Keep us in your prayers!! Most of them have never been on a mission trip or even away from home that long, and this will be my first time leading a trip. I'm blessed because they are a GREAT group of girls with a lot of energy and respectful attitudes.

Anyway, it'll be a while before I update again! Trying to play catch up/keep up while I'm gone.

Thanks for the prayers in advance!

1 comment:

Cat Lady of Carmel said...

Lots of prayers headed your way! Have a great time! I look forward to seeing some photos from the trip when you return!