Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And it's April now... :)









Yeah, I am clearly not in the updating blog mode at all nowadays--life just gets in the way sometimes! Anyway, Happy Easter to everyone!! It was a busy but wonderful Lenten season and Holy Week--and Easter!

My cousin Tina came to visit, my friend Joann is going to come and visit soon... and I've just been working away. I did have a whirlwind trip to Louisville for a one day consultation--and mostly life has just been as usual!

So, I hope you enjoy the pics and here's also a quote that I read by Audrey Hepburn and absolutely loved...that I'm holding close for a while.

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

1 comment:

Cat Lady of Carmel said...

GREAT photos! You look fabulous! I love the quote, too! Take care.
Jayne