Monday, November 23, 2009

From my mom...

So, my mom (umma) sends me e-mails once in a while, and I LOVE them. I think I need to start printing them out and putting them in a binder/book so I can go back to them one day. She just started using email a few years ago.

Anyway, she and my dad are celebrating their 33rd (or 34th) wedding anniversary this week! YAY MOM AND DAD!! I had sent them a card and below is her e-mail reply... I just HAD to share. :)

***
Hi, Irene
We got your lovely card yesterday.
I love so much that card, 2 flowers and your lovely word.
Thank you never forgets out anniversary and never skip send us your love.
Start today I am work back to my place. Well we are going to leave trip to Zion 1st and camping.
Most I like a part is Dad made reservation inside Zion national Park hotel lodge restaurant for Thanksgiving Dinner for our anniversary.
Isn’t that romantic? Inside a nature!

I know you guys so exciting too. Well have a great time with your sister, Craig and Mary.
I love you so much!

Mom

2 comments:

Mama V said...

Love it!

You might appreciate this:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2009/10/14/apop101409.DTL&feed=rss.asianpop

Cat Lady of Carmel said...

Please forward congrats to them from me! How fabulous!